Quick Info on the Senior Care Industry
- Senior care is one of the most popular industries and it is estimated to bring in roughly $400 billion by the end of this year.
- The industry employs more than 350,000 people in approximately 8,560 different senior care businesses.
- Different online platforms are now available to match users with the service, company, or even health care professional that they require.
- Only about three percent of seniors live in nursing homes or communities — many now opting to stay at home. For this reason, the eldercare industry in the U.S. is on the rise.
- Individuals who struggle with chronic conditions benefit from the home care service industry as well. For example, there are services that even assist mothers both pre and post-natal.
- Often senior care and home services intertwine, as they complete many of the same tasks and duties. Many senior service franchises are beginning to expand their businesses to cover a broader span of services in order to give customers and clients more options.
Senior Care Related Articles