Real Estate Franchise Prospects
Pending Requests: 0
Among the best-known auto franchises in the world, Midas has been franchising since 1956. With more than 1,000 US repair stores and more than 2,00...Read More
Carsmetics set out to revolutionize the auto body industry, completing most repairs in just 1 to 3 days at a significantly lower price. With conve...Read More
Fleet Services International
One of the leaders in the automotive after market industry, Fleet Services International is the original and proven winner in the commercial on-si...Read More
Mathnasium was opened in 2002 in Los Angeles with the goal of teaching children mathematics all across America. Mathnasium works to give children ...Read More
Above Grade Level
Above Grade Level is an in-home tutoring service providing services across subjects, including math, English, and history. With highly developed...Read More
Challenge Island is a unique children_s educational program with an emphasis on STEM education. With experienced educational experts, Challenge Is...Read More
With more than 400 locations, Club Z! Tutoring offers top level tutoring programs and curriculum unlike any other in the industry. All Club Z! Tut...Read More
Creative World School
Creative World School offers a unique educational approach to encourage learning new concepts for its students. With experienced teachers and more...Read More
Engineering for Kids
Engineering For Kids offers one-of-a-kind classes, camps, and workshops to teach kids concepts in math, science, technology and engineering, subje...Read More
Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park began franchising in 2009 in Las Vegas. The facility offers an array of options for customer use. Not only can cus...Read More
Get In Shape For Women
Get In Shape for Women is a unique fitness program geared towards empowering women through strength and exercise. Get In Shape...Read More
Quick Info on the Real Estate Industry
- Currently, the real estate franchise industry brings in $53 billion in revenue, which is a record high in the past ten years.
- Leasing, management, and brokerage comprise the three primary categories in the industry.
- Since 2010, the real estate industry has gained about 18 million jobs and it is projected to continue to rise
There are four different types of real estate that contribute to this industry:
- Residential real estate: New construction and resale homes.
- Commercial real estate: Shopping centers, strip malls, apartment buildings.
- Industrial real estate: Manufacturing buildings and warehouses.
- Land: Vacant land or working farms.
What is the real estate industry?
The real estate franchise industry currently produces $53 billion in revenue, which is the highest output real...