Quick Info on the Real Estate Industry
- The industry is comprised of 4 different types of real estate:
- Residential real estate: New construction and resale homes.
- Commercial real estate: Shopping centers, strip malls, apartment buildings.
- Industrial real estate: Manufacturing buildings and warehouses.
- Land: Vacant land or working farms.
- Currently, the real estate franchise industry brings in $53 billion in revenue, which is a record high in the past ten years.
- The three primary categories in the real estate industry are leasing, management, and brokerage.
- In 2010, the number of real estate jobs grew to 18 million, and the industry is projected to continue to rise.
Real Estate Related Articles