The World’s Largest Franchise Database
of Franchise Listings
Data & Analytics
Current & Reliable
Interested in buying a franchise within the next 6 months
Say they develop a positive relationship with a company through online research
Spend an average of 5 minutes or more on a website
(888) 417-3213 ext. #1
Join our Franchise
Premier Lead Generation
Qualified leads that eliminate guesswork, all which can be monitored and analyzed in a custom dashboard.
Comprehensive franchise news articles help guide users to find a franchise that is right for them.
Optimal Brand Exposure
Exposure across major search engines and inclusion within our network of informational sites.
Understand Your Audience!
looking to invest over 200k
over 30 years old
- Who we are
- Franchise Review
- Quick Match
Who we are
Franchising creates 21 million jobs nationwide and contributes billions of dollars in economic output each year. Franchises offer the independence of business ownership supported by the benefits of an experienced, larger business network.
AskMrFranchise is the premier online source of business and franchise data. It is the SUPER SEARCH for business opportunities.
AskMrFranchise offers key analytics and data, and based upon specified criteria it MATCHES users to apt opportunities. It uses information to eliminate guesswork from the equation and helps narrow down the best options. Its thesis is that information results in innovation, so that is its focus.
AskMrFranchise offers a variety of tools and strategic techniques that help do that. They include, in part, the following:
Fundamental Franchise Topics: Provides clear and concise explanations of fundamental topics that translate complex legalese into layman terms.
Fundamental Franchise News: Provides stories and articles reporting on key topics, developments and news.
“QuickMatch” Utility: Matches a user to opportunities that fit that user’s specified criteria. Through a tailored quiz and matching technology, we gather information on each user to build a prospective match to fitting franchises and opportunities.
Franchise Review and Analysis: Reviews FDD’s to assure the legitimacy of the franchise. We review all 23 components of the FDD to assure compliance with FDD standards.
Case Studies: Provides up-close, in-depth analyses of specific noteworthy opportunities.
Franchise Search Bar: Users obtain opportunities specific to the criteria that they specify.
“Did You Know”: Provides users fascinating, often unknown stories and data.
Want to know more? Click here to provide us your info and a member of our team shall contact you, or contact us at email@example.com. We can chat options with you. Follow AskMrFranchise on Twitter @AMFranchise.
What is Franchise Review?
We review FDD’s and provide a “FranchiseReview” certification to assure the legitimacy of the franchise. We review all 23 components of the FDD to assure compliance with FDD standards.
Who is Franchise Review?
Our FranchiseReview certification process is carried out by experienced franchising professionals who thoroughly examine each franchise disclosure document. After confirmation, only legitimate franchises are certified with an FranchiseReview certification.
Where id Franchise Review Located?
The certification seal can be found on a franchisor’s AskMrFranchise.com web page. Users can utilize an FranchiseReview certification while researching business or franchise opportunities, to assure their legitimacy.
What are the Franchise Review 23 check-point items?
1. The franchisor and any parents, predecessors, and affiliates: This portion of the FDD establishes the background and history of the franchisor.
2. Business Experience: The franchise’s main figureheads, including directors, trustees, partners, etc.
3. Litigation: Pending or completed litigation.
4. Bankruptcy: Financial information regarding the franchise.
5. Initial Fees: Range of initial fees associated with the purchase of the franchise.
6. Other Fees: Other not refundable fees involved in purchasing the franchise.
7. Estimated Initial Investment: This table outlines the expenses a potential franchisee can expect to pay.
8. Restrictions on Sources of Products and Services: This section outlines what the franchisor may and may not sell.
9. Franchisee’s Obligations: A list of the franchisee’s obligations and tasks.
10. Financing: Franchisor discloses any financing they may offer to the franchisee.
11. Franchisor’s Assistance, Advertising, Computer Systems, and Training: Outline of the assistance and training the franchisor offers to the new franchisee.
12. Territory: The protected territory the franchisee will receive for their new franchise location.
13. Trademarks: Purchasing a franchise grants the franchisee the right to use the company brand and trademarks.
14. Patents, Copyrights, and Proprietary Information: Any pending or current patents, copyrights, or other relevant proprietary information.
15. Obligations to Participate in the Actual Operations of the Franchise Business: Specific outline of the responsibilities of the franchisee.
15. Restrictions on what the Franchisee May Sell: A breakdown on what the franchisee may or may not sell.
17. Exit Strategies and Dispute Resolution Procedures: Restrictions related to transfer or termination of the Franchise Agreement.
18. Public Figures: Any public figures that may be involved with the franchise.
19. Financial Performance Representations: Estimated financial performance representation
20. Outlets and Franchisee Information: Table of all the company’s franchised locations from the previous three years.
21. Financial Statements: Audited financial statements for the prospective franchisee’s review.
22. Contracts: All agreements and contracts that the potential franchisee is expected to sign.
23. Receipts: Receipts in this section verify that the prospective franchisee received the FDD.
We match a user to opportunities that fit that user’s specified criteria. It attracts the most serious prospects. Through a tailored quiz and matching technology, we gather information on each user to build a prospective match to fitting franchises and opportunities.
Did you know?
AskMrFranchise.com prioritizes content, information, and learning, above all else. The Did You Know tool is a quick way to learn more about the vast influence of franchising in our world today. Did you know that Shaquille O’Neal is a franchise mogul? Or were you aware that there are 750,000 franchises in the United States today? Keep reading for more interesting information…
Find the right franchise opportunities for you.
By completing this information request you also gain access to FRANCHISING 101: Everything You Need to Know About Franchising. This comprehensive downloadable book on franchising covers a variety of useful franchising topics.
This free informational book will be delivered to your email address upon completion of the form.