Request FREE Information
Quick Info on High Capital Franchises
- Franchise opportunities exist across all spectrums of finances, ranging from a high capital franchise to a low cost franchise opportunity.
- High capital franchises exist across industries including food, travel, automotive, fitness, and more.
- Iconic franchises like McDonald’s and Burger King are often considered high capital franchises due to the high initial investment fees.
- High capital franchises are often purchased in sets of multiple units by venture capital or private equity firms.
- Typically, franchises are considered high capital when initial investments cross $100,000 for a single unit. Many of these also exceed $1,000,000 in initial investment costs.