Find Your Franchise Opportunity….Today!
What is AskMrFranchise?
Franchising creates 21 million jobs nationwide and contributes billions of dollars in economic output each year. Franchises offer the independence of business ownership supported by the benefits of an experienced, larger business network.
AskMrFranchise is the premier online source of business and franchise data. It is the SUPER SEARCH for business opportunities.
AskMrFranchise offers key analytics and data, and based upon specified criteria it MATCHES users to apt opportunities. It uses the information to eliminate guesswork from the equation and helps narrow down the best options. Its thesis is that information results in innovation, so that is its focus.
AskMrFranchise offers a variety of tools and strategic techniques that help do that. They include, in part, the following:
- Fundamental Franchise Topics | Provides clear and concise explanations of fundamental topics that translate complex legalese into layman terms.
- Fundamental Franchise News | Provides stories and articles reporting on key topics, developments and news.
- QuickMatch Utility | Matches a user to opportunities that fit that user’s specified criteria. Through a tailored quiz and matching technology, we gather information on each user to build a prospective match to fitting franchises and opportunities.
- Franchise Review and Analysis | Reviews FDDs to assure the legitimacy of the franchise. We review all 23 components of the FDD to assure compliance with FDD standards.
- Case Studies | Provides up-close, in-depth analyses of specific noteworthy opportunities.
- Franchise Search Bar | Users obtain opportunities specific to the criteria that they specify.
- “Did You Know”| Provides users fascinating, often unknown stories and data.
Want to know more? Click here to provide us your info and a member of our team shall contact you, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can chat options with you. Follow AskMrFranchise on Twitter @amfranchise.
AskMrFranchise is included within a portfolio of informational sites owned by Callens Capital, which include, in part, WhatTheLawIs.com. Callens Capital is a venture capital firm managed by James “Jim” Notaris, who has a broad, experienced track record in business acquisitions and start-ups, venture capital, and private equity. Jim Notaris is an attorney and certified public accountant, and a member of the American Bar Association Forum on Franchising.