Find Your Franchise Opportunity….Today!
Who Are We?
Franchising creates 21 million jobs nationwide and contributes billions of dollars in economic output each year. Franchises offer the independence of business ownership supported by the benefits of an experienced, larger business network.
AskMrFranchise is THE Source of Key Franchising Information. With experienced reporters and researchers who review and consolidate extensive analytics and data, AskMrFranchise.com provides users online access to more franchising data than any single online source.
Our mission is to utilize analytics and data to help MATCH users to franchise opportunities that meet their criteria. Some of our strategic methods include the following:
- Fundamental Franchise Topics | We provide clear and concise explanations of fundamental topics that translate complex legalese into layman terms.
- Fundamental Franchise News | We provide regular stories and articles reporting on key topics, developments and news.
- “QuickMatch” Utility | We match a user to opportunities that fit that user’s specified criteria. Through a tailored quiz and matching technology, we gather information on each user to build a prospective match to fitting franchises and opportunities.
- Franchise Review and Ratings | We review FDD’s and provide “AskTheRating” certification to assure the legitimacy of the franchise. We review all 23 components of the FDD to assure compliance with FDD standards.
- Case Studies | We provide an up-close, in-depth analysis of specific opportunities.
- Franchise Search Bar | Users find opportunities specific to the criteria that they specify.
- “Did You Know” | We provide users fascinating, often unknown stories and articles.
Want to know more? Reach out to us at email@example.com. We can chat all options with you.
AskMrFranchise is a portfolio company owned by Callens Capital. Callens Capital is a venture capital firm managed by James “Jim” Notaris. Jim Notaris has a broad, experienced track record in business acquisitions and start-ups, venture capital, and private equity. Jim Notaris is an attorney and certified public accountant. He is a member of the American Bar Association Forum on Franchising.