Find Your Franchise Opportunity….Today!
Franchising creates 21 million jobs nationwide and contributes billions of dollars in economic output each year. Franchises offer the independence of business ownership supported by the benefits of an experienced, larger business network.
AskMrFranchise.com is THE Source of Key Franchising Information. With experienced reporters and researchers who review and consolidate extensive analytics and data, AskMrFranchise.com provides users online access to more franchising data than any single online source.
AskMrFranchise.com utilizes its analytics and data to MATCH site users with fitting opportunities. Some of the strategic features that AskMrFranchise.com offers include the following:
- Clear and concise explanations of fundamental franchise law components that translate complex legalese into layman terms
- Franchise news updates relating to key issues involving franchising
- Our “QuickMatch” utility that matches a user to opportunities that fit that user’s specified criteria
- We review the FDD’s of potential opportunities. We provide an “AskTheRating” certification that certifies the legitimacy of a franchise. AskTheRating reviews the 23 components of a franchise disclosure document (FDD), to verify that the business satisfies FDD standards
- “Case Studies” that provide users an up-close, in-depth, and detailed analysis of certain opportunities
- Our Franchise Search Bar allows users to obtain data for opportunities that meet criteria that the user selects
- Our “Did You Know” pages provide interesting, often unknown, information
AskMrFranchise.com is a portfolio company owned by Legal Media Company Inc. Legal Media Company (“LMC”) is a venture capital firm managed by James “Jim” Notaris. Jim Notaris has a broad, experienced track record in business acquisitions and start-ups, venture capital, and private equity. Jim Notaris is an attorney and certified public accountant. He is a member of the American Bar Association Forum on Franchising.