Request FREE Information
Quick Facts on the Education Industry
- With more than 100,000 establishments, the educational services industry is constantly expanding, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- The educational services industry brings in about $1,505.8 billion in revenue and is made up of 1,235,542 different businesses
- Franchises have begun to introduce new technological tools and systems in their curriculum to help students learn material in new, innovative ways.
- Currently, there are more than 30 million American citizens over the age of 25 without a high school diploma. There are many franchises in the educational services industry that offer courses and programs for adults too.
- Franchise opportunities in the educational service industry include various forms of service:
- Tutoring services
- Educational childcare
- Career education
- Art education
- Dance education
- Adult language education
- Test Preparation
- Driving Education
- While developments in technology posed a challenge to the industry in the past, many franchises have begun to use tech tools to their benefit.