Education Franchise Prospects
Pending Requests: 0
Mathnasium was opened in 2002 in Los Angeles with the goal of teaching children mathematics all across America. Mathnasium works to give children ...Read More
Above Grade Level
Above Grade Level is an in-home tutoring service providing services across subjects, including math, English, and history. With highly developed...Read More
Challenge Island is a unique children_s educational program with an emphasis on STEM education. With experienced educational experts, Challenge Is...Read More
With more than 400 locations, Club Z! Tutoring offers top level tutoring programs and curriculum unlike any other in the industry. All Club Z! Tut...Read More
Creative World School
Creative World School offers a unique educational approach to encourage learning new concepts for its students. With experienced teachers and more...Read More
Engineering for Kids
Engineering For Kids offers one-of-a-kind classes, camps, and workshops to teach kids concepts in math, science, technology and engineering, subje...Read More
Bricks 4 Kidz
Bricks 4 Kidz creates an optimal educational environment for children, using LEGO bricks to learn and build. Classes are designed to teach fundame...Read More
Whether you?re looking for nanny and sitter services or highly-skilled pediatric nursing, BrightStar Care offers a wide range of child care option...Read More
Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park began franchising in 2009 in Las Vegas. The facility offers an array of options for customer use. Not only can cus...Read More
Get In Shape For Women
Get In Shape for Women is a unique fitness program geared towards empowering women through strength and exercise. Get In Shape...Read More
Quick Facts on the Education Industry
- With more than 100,000 establishments, the educational services industry is constantly expanding, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- The educational services industry brings in about $1,505.8 billion in revenue and is made up of 1,235,542 different businesses
- Franchises have begun to introduce new technological tools and systems in their curriculum to help students learn material in new, innovative ways.
- Currently, there are more than 30 million American citizens over the age of 25 without a high school diploma. There are many franchises in the industry that offer courses and programs for adults, too.
- Franchise opportunities in the educational service industry include various forms of service:
– Tutoring services
– Educational childcare
– Career education
– Art education
– Dance education
– Adult language education
– Test Preparation
– Driving Education
- While initially, developments in technology posed a challenge to the industry, many franchises have begun to use tech tools to their benefit.
Tutoring and education franchises are a unique way to contribute to a local community, particularly in areas with underdeveloped public school...
What is the child services industry?
Chief among these franchises are educational and tutoring services, which constitute some of the most popular franchises in...
What is the Educational Service Industry?
The educational services industry is constantly expanding with over 100,000 establishments currently, according to the Bureau of...