Request FREE Information
Quick Info on the Children's Services Industry
- This industry is comprised of franchises that assist children in tutoring and education as well as childcare and nanny services.
- The child services industry mostly overlaps with the educational industry, as many franchises seek to improve a child’s academic well being and mental development.
- Tutoring and driving schools produce about $11 billion in revenue and employ more than 285,000 people in over 130,000 businesses
- 70 percent of mothers with young children currently work in jobs or careers outside of the house. For this reason, it is estimated that childcare will become one of the fastest growing industries by 2020.
- Kids’ fitness franchises, such as Gymboree or The Little Gym, are another sector of the child services industry growing about 1.6 percent each year, according to a report published by IBIS World.
- On average, kids brought to childcare or children’s fitness franchises are extremely young and in the early stages of the educational system (if they have begun at all). Mothers seek businesses they can trust to take care of their children.