Request FREE Information
Quick Info on Less Expensive Franchises
- While some franchises may require a significant initial investment, prospective franchisees can also benefit from an affordable franchise opportunity.
- Affordable franchises are typically under $100,000 in investment costs per unit but can also be lower than $10,000.
- Cheap franchises are often home-based and do not entail opening a specific location.
- Home-based franchises are extremely popular in the travel industry and enable franchisees to run their business directly from their home, without the necessity of hiring and controlling employees and staff members.
- Other home-based franchises can be found in the senior service industry, which often involves assisting senior citizens in their homes.
- Examples of cheap franchises include Cruise Planners, Jazzercise, and Mosquito Squad.