Quick Info on the Business Services Industry
- The industry brings in roughly $9 billion each year and is comprised of more than 25,000 different businesses.
- Business service companies across the country employ more than 89,000 businesses.
- In recent years, corporations and companies have looked to the business service industry to outsource certain day-to-day tasks.
- Smaller sized businesses benefit greatly from the business service franchise industry. Without large amounts of capital and resources, small companies use business franchises to outsource necessary tasks.
- Business service franchises also offer companies a source of information. Many business franchises advise smaller companies with issues like staffing, tech, or accounting.
Business Services Related Articles