What is AskMrFranchise?
Franchising creates 21 million jobs nationwide and contributes billions of dollars in economic output each year. Franchises offer the independence of business ownership supported by the benefits of an experienced, larger business network.
In deciding which franchise opportunities to consider the crucial factor is information. What AskMrFranchise provides is a wide-range, comprehensive source of key franchising data and information. With experienced researchers and writers we consolidate extensive analytics and data to provide users online access to more franchising data than any single online source.
Our mission is to utilize analytics and data to help MATCH users to franchise opportunities that meet their criteria. Some of our strategic methods include the following:
- Fundamental Franchise Topics | We provide clear and concise explanations of fundamental topics that translate complex legalese into layman terms.
- Fundamental Franchise News | We provide regular stories and articles reporting on key topics, developments and news.
- “QuickMatch” Utility | We match a user to opportunities that fit that user’s specified criteria. Through a tailored quiz and matching technology, we gather information on each user to build a prospective match to fitting franchises and opportunities.
- Franchise Review and Analysis | We review FDD’s to assure the legitimacy of the franchise. We review all 23 components of the FDD to assure compliance with FDD standards.
- Case Studies | We provide an up-close, in-depth analysis of specific opportunities.
- Franchise Search Bar | Users obtain opportunities specific to the criteria that they specify.
- “Did You Know” | We provide users fascinating, often unknown stories and data.
AskMrFranchise is a portfolio company affiliated with Callens Capital. Callens Capital is a venture capital firm managed by James “Jim” Notaris, who has a broad, experienced track record in business acquisitions and inception, venture capital, and private equity. Jim Notaris is an attorney and certified public accountant, and a member of the American Bar Association Forum on Franchising.
Upper Technology and IT Team
Our tech team works endlessly to provide easy-to-use, accessible technology on our website. Our research team supplies the data and our technology specialists ensure that it is displayed in the most comprehensive form. We are constantly looking for ways to enhance and improve our utilities and programs to give our users the smoothest experience possible.
All of the original content on AskMrFranchise.com was composed by a team of experienced and diligent researches. Our researchers work to uncover and produce the most accurate data and information possible, carefully combing through reliable sources and databases. We make sure to fact check all of our information and cross-reference content across databases. All legal content posted on AskMrFranchise.com is verified by our legal team prior to publication to ensure the utmost accuracy.