What is AskMrFranchise & What Do We Do?
Franchising creates 21 million jobs nationwide and contributes billions of dollars in economic output each year. Franchises offer the independence of business ownership supported by the benefits of an experienced, larger business network.
AskMrFranchise.comis THE Source of Key Franchising Information. With experienced reporters and researchers who review and consolidate extensive analytics and data, AskMrFranchise.com provides users online access to more franchising data than any single online source.
AskMrFranchise.com utilizes its analytics and data to MATCH site users with fitting opportunities. Some of the strategic features that AskMrFranchise.com offers include the following:
- Clear and concise explanations of fundamental franchise law components that translate complex legalese into layman terms
- News updates relating to key issues involving franchising
- Our “QuickMatch” utility that matches a user to opportunities that fit that user’s specified criteria
- We review the FDD’s of potential opportunities. We provide an “AskTheRating” certification that certifies the legitimacy of a franchise. AskTheRating reviews the 23 components of a franchise disclosure document (FDD), to verify that the business satisfies FDD standards
- “Case Studies” that provide users an up-close, in-depth, and detailed analysis of certain opportunities
- Our Franchise Search Bar allows users to obtain data for opportunities that meet criteria that the user selects
- Our “Did You Know” pages provide interesting, often unknown, information
AskMrFranchise.com is a portfolio company owned by Legal Media Company Inc. Legal Media Company (“LMC”) is a venture capital firm managed by James “Jim” Notaris. Jim Notaris has a broad, experienced track record in business acquisitions and start-ups, venture capital, and private equity. Jim Notaris is an attorney and certified public accountant. He is a member of the American Bar Association Forum on Franchising.
Sean heads up the Marketing division at AskMrFranchise.com. With a degree in Information Science and Technology from the University at Albany, Sean studied Computer Programming and specializes in building and marketing innovative websites for the franchise industry.
Extensive experience with Venture Capital and management of VC holdings companies.
James “Jim” Notaris is Managing Partner of Legal Media Company, a venture capital firm. AskMrFranchise.com is a portfolio holding of Legal Media Company. Jim Notaris is also an attorney and certified public accountant, a member of the ABA Forum of Franchising, and he possesses extensive experience in the acquisition, sale, ownership, formation and operation of franchisors and franchisees, and all associated intellectual property, legal and financial matters.
Dylan Oldham is the Senior Software developer at AskMrFranchise.com. He holds a degree in computer science from New York University and specializes in database and backend web development.
Bojana Galic is the Executive Editor at AskMrFranchise.com and specializes in franchise legal studies. With a degree in journalism and political science from New York University, she has written and researched topics across the franchising legal field.
Upper Technology and IT Team
Our tech team works endlessly to provide easy-to-use, accessible technology on our website. Our research team supplies the data and our technology specialists ensure that it is displayed in the most comprehensive form. We are constantly looking for ways to enhance and improve our utilities and programs to give our users the smoothest experience possible.
All of the original content on AskMrFranchise.com was composed by a team of experienced and diligent researches. Our researchers work to uncover and produce the most accurate data and information possible, carefully combing through reliable sources and databases. We make sure to fact check all of our information and cross-reference content across databases. All legal content posted on AskMrFranchise.com is verified by our legal team prior to publication to ensure the utmost accuracy.